Sunday, April 6, 2008

impatient

waiting to go over to codys to hang out and possibly help with his project. but idkkkk. hes still hanging out with his friends so i dont know when ill be able to go over to his house. hopefully soon.

mmkay so a few days ago someone asked me if i would cheat on my bf with them. this person has a gf too. what the hell? i didnt even have to think about the answer. its a definate no. why would i ever cheat? there's noone better than who i'm with right now. i used to be one of those people who cheated. actually i was more the girl that all the boys cheated on their gfs with. gahhh. but thats a different book. point being: dont try to get me to cheat on my bf. because i wont. davey havok could walk into my room naked right now and i wouldn't bang him. as difficult as that may be. there's no way i would be able to live with the guilt of hurting one of the people i care about most. now if i had a bf like kurt...i might be more prone to giving in to the cheat demon. no offense kurtiss. and im not saying jamie would cheat on you!! she never ever would. not after what happened with the whole andrew situation. mmm yeah stop aking me for nudes too. you aint gonna see me naked. do i have to use every excuse in the book to get it into your head that im not gonna show you my goods? and you have a girlfriend!! go look at her naked. i just wanted to talk with you and be friendly. but i guess you had different motives. whatevaaaaaaaaaa

so im in a pretty bad mood because people who say they wont drink anymore end up breaking their promises. people are so pathetic. my friend txted me this morning and she was already drunk........gayyyyyy!! she got drunk at eight in the morning. wow. im still pretty upset with her. im upset at a lot of things right now. like super frustrated. so frustrated i cant even think straight :/

No comments: