Saturday, April 26, 2008

went to a party last night. saw my bf. i actually approached him and talked to him. yepppp. well i avoided him until jake-izzle my nizzle came over to me and told me that cody wanted me to go say hi to him. so i went over and it was kinda awkward at first but that was probably my fault since i make things awkward all the time. i dont really need to go into details about everything but basically he apologized and wanted to talk to me more about but had to leave. i was supposed to go over to kurts house and stay the night with him but my dad said no and had to be an asshole and say that it wasn't morally right that we stayed the night but whatever he's let us go before which is what i dont understand but gahhhh fuck him. there's always tonight...i hope. and then i can finally talk to my boyfriend and find out what's up. except last night when he was saying sorry and stuff he was drunk..so will tonight be different when he's sober? will he go back to ignoring me? or will he remember everything he said last night? i'll just have to wait and see. so last night at that party i got hit on soooooooo many times it was gross. there was like a 10:1 ratio for guys to girls. fucken sausage fest. and even my friends were hitting on me! my guy friends that KNEW i had a boyfriend and they were totally trying to get with me. one of them even tried to kiss me and kept putting his hands on me. those were my boyfriends friends and they were trying to get with me! wtf. it was horrible. i saw a few friends completely wasted and it made me feel so much better about staying sober. i saw my friends getting groped by guys they didn't know and being taken advantage of because they were drunk and it was pathetic. but they put themselves in that position...a sort of competition between them to see who could get more fucked up. wow. lame.

No comments: