Sunday, May 3, 2009

my own best friend hates me

i miss the days when my sister wasn't so judgmental. it hurts so bad knowing the one person you rely on most for support thinks so lowly of you. yeah i don't do the same things as you but that doesn't make me any less of a person. i'm not in a committed relationship like you so let me have my fun. maybe i don't make the best choices with guys but its not like you do any better. and for the record i didn't fuck him. "hooking up" doesn't automatically mean i had sex. ugh. i have more respect than that. 
and yeah i've been hanging out with victoria practically every day but that doesn't mean i've replaced you, bre. first off, me victoria jacob and aaron have been attached at the hip practically for the past two weeks because aaron and victoria are together and jacob and i kinda have our thing going on and it didn't help much that this past week we were all sick so we hung out with each other because we all got sick at the same time. idk it makes sense to me haha. secondly, victoria lives like five minutes away so its convenient for us to hang out. thirdly, she didn't go to school all last week and i barely have class because of college so i was practically living with her then. i hope that explains it. i shouldn't be having to explain myself though. 
my sore throat still won't go away. 
finals are coming up really soon. school tomorrow. i didn't do any of my homework though. too much stress. 

1 comment:

jamietrashtalk said...

i dont hate you and i dont not respect you. what i said on my blog wasnt towards you, it was to like that jew guy that is on steroids that hangs out with us and all the people that drink every weekend. im fine with you and jacob as long as he can keep it in his pants and learn to respect you and not expect the goods everytime he comes down here. plus hes dirty and has alot of baggage.