Thursday, May 21, 2009

salty nuts

i would kill to go see emmure on saturday at spring breakdown with impending doom.  unfortunately tickets are twenty dollars and i have limited spending money. jamie gets to go though. i don't know how. i'm really grateful for the support i get from my friends. i dont know what i would do without victoria or lexi or bre. but its not myself i worry about, its my mom and dad. a lot of people want me to just like abandon them and its definitely not as easy as it sounds. those are my parents i don't care how much they've fucked up i still love them. i dont think i could ever leave them. ugh so complicated. everything has to be so complicated. why can't things just be simple? at least schools over. don't have to worry about that until august. now i just gotta find a job. ha. soak city is hiring maybe i'll work there. or kill david and get my job at frucci that i deserve more than him. fucking shittttttttt. bitches better fix my ipod today or imma be angry.

No comments: