Tuesday, May 5, 2009

nvmmmm

on my last blog. jamal doesn't hate me :)
i'm starting to be kinda mean to that kid i like and i realized its because i'm afraid of getting hurt by him so i just put my guard up and pretend i don't actually like him as much as i do. i do that to someone else too, but he hasn't been around lately. but anyways, there's that thing in the back of my mind telling me not to fall for him because he's such a player and he's talking to other girls and he probably doesn't even like me and just wants to get in my pants. so what do i do? 
i'll figure it out i guess. there's bigger things that need to be done before that anyways. like finals coming up in all of my classes. i don't understand why my human sexuality final is at 7 in the morning, why can't it just be at the normal class time?
gonna spend time with bre. i told her i would be down thursday but idk if i can anymore because my dads working but he doesn't work friday so friday might be easier to go down there. its going to be hot that day too so maybe we can go swimming or something. prom on saturday. gotta try on that dress soon. and get everything finished. why can't June be here already????

No comments: