Thursday, May 28, 2009

blehakfjalsjaskldsj

i think sometimes when i order food without meat the workers slip in a few pieces (i found a small piece of beef in my taco bell)
i absolutely cannot ride in an elevator. i'm terrified of them.
i worry a lot. and think the worst in every situation.
i hate when people reply to texts with just a smiley face.
i always put my left sock on first then right sock, then right shoe and then left. always.
i like showing my affection but i like it better when i receive it.
emile hirsch is the hottest man alive. heath ledger is the hottest man dead.
i never ever put syrup on my pancakes. 
i'm really sensitive and cry all the time when i watch movies. my top three favorite movies (milk, candy, and into the wild) all make me bawl my eyes out. 
i secretly want to be in the middle of the mosh pit, i'm just scared of getting killed haha.
i'm addicted to blogging. obviously.

No comments: