Friday, May 15, 2009

what happened to the good weekend?

i was supposed to hang out with bre today and her mom was gonna pick me up but it turns out she's going to be hanging out with kailey all day so i would have to find my own ride down there and i can't take the bus because thats a two hour bus ride with like three different buses i would have to catch. plus it would probably be awkward with kailey since she's jacobs ex...
and speaking of jacob, he's upset because his buena park fuck is about to get a boyfriend and he doesn't want to lose her. but he doesn't want to lose me either???? well sorry assface but you can't have your cake and eat it too. 
my interview at frucci was pushed ahead to 2:30 instead of 5 and that interrupts my plans of going to LA with victoria on saturday. unless we go after my interview but idk if thats going to happen. 
i miss the fuck out of jamie. i never get to spend any time with her anymore because i'm usually coming home by the time she's already in bed and i'm sure she's been hearing things about me that she doesn't exactly agree with. half those things probably aren't even true. maybe i can make it up to her today and kidnap her away from her boyfriend for a day and re-bond with that ho. take her to see a  movie or something. take her to chick-fil-a in the mall and make her get me some waffle fries.

No comments: