Friday, January 25, 2008

amazing

how such a tiny person like me can have so much anger welled up inside of them...i was looking at the blender today and all of the buttons made me think of what i'd like to do to some people.....chop, puree, shred, beat, liquefy....wow. i just want my sister to be happy!! how hard is that?!!! pretty fucken hard apparently because some people are already claiming to be "in love". pathetic i tell you. pull your head out of your selfish ass and realise how much hurt you have caused such an amazing person! my sister is my life, therefore you are bringing ME down at the same time. i love that girl more than anything else in this whole wide world and you're really causing stress in not just her life but mine at the same time. where the fuck is your respect? boys with self respect my ass, you should just delete that group because you are the farthest thing from having self respect. oh yeah i called some bitch out and she was a chicken shit and had nothing to say back to me. everyone in this damn world is so fucking pathetic. she must know i can kick her ass. i'm not trying to brag or anything, i'm just saying that i'm down for my shit and i know i can hurt someone. excuse me for venting, but this is my blog and you dont have to read it. grow a pair, asshole. gahhhhh. anywho, so last night me and hookup boy hooked up again. right in front of my sister :/ but she got him too before me that night. so i guess i got her sloppy seconds...idk. it was weird, he was really high and it just kind of happened. i feel bad though.... and i kinda am liking a guy who's off limits..... fuckity fuck fuck.

No comments: