Sunday, January 27, 2008

breathe carolina

was amazing at chain. except when faggot ass jeffree star showed up on stage. but damn, breathe carolina is seriously the hottest band alive!!! omg i think i jizzed like 5094839729 times last night. and danger radio and envy on the coast were awsome too. so afterwards jamie and i were waiting outside of chain in the rain and who asks us if we want to hang out in their van???? BREATHE CAROLINA!!! like omg one of my favorite bands asked if we wanted to hang with them!! i almost pissed myself. and they were super chill dudes and it was like the funnest show ever. it made me really happy.
until i get a txt saying c hooked up with some chick. but he was drunk, whatev. i'm still super upset that i lost kurt. he was a really good friend. but maybe he'll come back. hopefully me and hunter stay friends. and me and and bre are good. i'm really glad that i didn't lose her over this.
and tomorrow will be interesting....
hopefully it doesnt rain while i'm at school
p.s. i talked to steph today and it made me happy because i have missed her a lot
and i'm not just writing that because you read these steph haha. i mean it.

No comments: