Monday, January 21, 2008

ready set go

jamie is depressed....still. it hurts me to see her so sad. and i'm stuck in the middle because kurt is my best friend yet she is my sister. however i'm definately more on my sister's side for this argument. he's disrespecting her by being all over a girl who has a boyfriend. i cant believe he broke up with her over some girl with a boyfriend gah. she sounds a lot like the old me. but i've behaved myself very well, not giving into the temptation of flirting with boys with girlfriends/fiancees/wives haha. speaking of such, damion txted me out of the blue, and also, speaking of boys with girlfriends i saw matt today at big slice. woops i typed his name instead of his alter ego (my personal sunshine) whatever. back to my ranting about kurt and his new flame- i love him to death but he really shouldn't try to turn everyone against each other. and if my bf was her bf, i would not want to leave him for kurt. but whatever that's just my opinion. and now that dumb bitch skank izzy is getting involved in the argument and i just want to slam her ugly ass flat asian face into a curb. there are plenty of people who would love to see that. mmm so yesterday i got buzzed for the first time, and hunter helped me not make a fool of myself. if he wasn't there i probably would have gotten naked. luckily i only took off my dress haha. wow. but it was super fun and it made me happy and i want to do it again next weekend, as alcoholic as that may sound. i really really really wanted to hook up with hookup boy but he didn't want to take advantage of me i guess, psh. he wouldn't have taken advantage of me because i would have wanted it!! gah. boys are lame. and i love them. three day week this week for school. woo more days to party haha. oh yeah, vodka and cactus cooler is the grossest thing i have ever tasted. but it makes me feel good hahahahaha. wow i am rambling on and on and i probably sound like an alcoholic. whatever.
i totally feel like i'm forgetting a bunch of stuff to write. it will come to me.

No comments: