Thursday, January 3, 2008

Get Low

New Years Eve was a total letdown. I had TWO boys in mind for my new years kiss and neither of them had the balls to kiss me. That's what I get for liking younger men. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Um well on the 29th me and hookup boy did what we're good at: hooking up. It's completely a once a month thing i've noticed. Lame. But we did cutesy stuff that made my heart all a flutter and gave me hope he had feelings for me. Until.... he barely talks to me the next day. Ah so lame. And on that very same night that me and hookup boy askfjksafhksahfajk who shows up? none other than my ex. the only boy who ever broke my heart. that kinda played with my emotions in the beginning, i felt sort of guilty to flirt with hookup boy in front of him. but i did anyways... ah. but ex flirted with me too. and i kinda had a feeling he liked me again...which is good....or not. idk. i don't know if i can be vulnerable again and risk my heart getting broken. so anywho, after coming home i got a txt from ex and he was totally drunk haha. long story short he ended up saying i love you........ maybe it was just the friendly i love you but i was still taken back because that was the first time he had ever said that. i always figured i would have been the first one to say it. jlsfhjsafhasljah me and kurt reconciled. we didn't talk about it or anything it just sort of happened, we were friendly to each other again. mm yep well tomorrow hopefully i can see my sunshine. and roll and throw my weinuhs and buns at the beyotches. i feel like i'm missing something...like i had more to write about. it will hit me.

No comments: