Saturday, January 26, 2008

oh dearr

i fucked up. i think i'm losing one of my closest friends over a boy. and it sucks. last night i felt so many emotions...angry, excited, scared, nervous, happy, really happy, really really really happy, relief, guilt, frustration, worry, upset, confused, embarassment, dirty (okay so i dont think dirty is an emotion but wtfever). last night was crazy. i hooked up with hookup boy again..this time going a bit too far...i was also heavily under the influence of some smirnoff. well my friends weren't too happy about what they walked up on me doing. and pretty much all of the guys were angry at hookup boy the whole night. and my really good friend Hunter wont even talk to me :( to make things worse, i hooked up with my super close friends ex who she wanted to get back with. and now i feel like i'm losing her. meanwhile i'm developing feelings for her ex. and this whole situation sucksssssss because i feel like i finally found a decent guy but i cant have him :( gahhhhhhhh
p.s. jamie got shitfaced and threw up three times haha
p.s.s. running from the police is like the scariest thing in the world

No comments: