Tuesday, January 22, 2008

r.i.p heath

wow, as if these past six days couldn't get any more depressing. well turns out they can. heath ledger, my FAVORITE actor is dead. :( gah. how depressing, he was so amazing. and hot. and a real genuine person. he will forever be missed :( well let's see....i lost my best friend. i did and it sucks. because i am getting blamed for telling cody. well exfuckingscuse me but if i was in his place i would want to know the my girlfriend was being a whore and letting other boys feel her up. fuck and shit and tits you assholes. i can't fucking believe how some inconsiderate selfish assholes can turn the blame around and point it in every damn direction but at themselves. WELL FUCK YOU!!!! i will defend my sister until my last breath and i wont fucking let anyone ever bring her down. oh no, you've messed with the wrong sister. i would like to give a big fuck you to Izzy, Vee, Kurt, the little fucking mermaid and any other bitch that wants to get in my way. I can't believe how inconsiderate you dumb whores are!!!! and my beautiful, amazing sister is being dragged down from all of this. how could you break her heart like that???????? fuck you. do you not know she truly loved you. she's dumb for wanting to still take you back. after you broke up with her because you're in love with a girl who HAS A BOYFRIEND. well dumbass, if she leaves her bf for you what makes you think she wont do it to you???? seriously kurt, i love you and all, but you are pretty fucking stupid. jamie did not deserve any of this. and i can count all of the friends you lost over this on my fingers and toes. don't believe this selfish whore wont fuck you over because i know she will. and dont count on running back to jamie for a rebound fuck because the only action you'll get is from the long hard dick called reality. so grow a pair and enjoy the life you make out for yourself and i hope you're happy with your new gf who still has a bf and may you two be happy and alone together because don't count on ever fully regaining my respect. you've seriously hurt me this time. karma's a bitch. i'm so disappointed in you, i truly thought of you as a friend.
Jamie, I love you to death and it hurts me terribly to see you go through this because you of all people do not need this kind of bull shit. If you need me, I'll always be here for you. And I've got your back if you want to do some ass whooping.

No comments: