Tuesday, July 22, 2008

baby muncher

its hard to find how to start this. positively i guess... sooo i went to disneyland yesterday with jamal and we broke our tower of terror record by riding it six times. damn jamie sure knows how to scream. there were like a bajillion people there and the lines were long. but the food was good. so i lost my best friend, well i didn't really lose her i just stopped talking to her. it was for good reason though, her and her bff were both trying to get with MY bf. ha. i go through shit like this every month it seems. fucking whores always trying to get with my boyfriend and i hate it. they were telling him shit that was completely untrue and telling me shit that wasn't true and thank god everythings settled now. sunday didnt go exactly as i had planned. family shit. jakjskajaasaja really really retarded shit. its horrible. i'm so grateful for the people in my life that help me stay positive through this whole thing. its not easy trust me. hopefully i can go out tonight and get my boyfriends surprise. ahhh. im the luckiest girl alive. no fucking joke.

No comments: