Wednesday, July 9, 2008

stop bitching

gah. i hate my house. all my family does is complain :/ my twelve year old sister is a dumb bitch, the last thing she said to me last night was "so have you and cody fucked recently?" what the fuck my twelve year old sister said that, wow. jamie....idk....she told jose she was "done with that fag" yet she's hung out with kurt four days in a row and they're all over each other. so she's leading on one of the two. or both. i wouldnt be surprised. she's hurt jose two times already and he gave in again and believed she was done with kurt and he actually wants to go out with her but she's really not showing that much interest in him anymore. hmmm kurt or jose...? i would go with jose. he has a job, a car, he goes to school.... ah no my sister is dumb and chooses the controlling guys not the nice ones that will actually treat her right and not like some stupid sex slave. i wanna see my bf today. i wanna see him every day though haha. parents might go out of town real soon...like tomorrow soon. sleepover?? hahaha yeahhhh right. paycheck comes on friday. $$$$ how exciting. thursday markets tomorrow. gotta register for classes at the end of july. how scary. im growing up. wow. i wish i could move out. my family has really been getting to me lately. all my parents do is fight. i hate it. but everyone has family problems i guess. no ones perfect. fuckkkk carpet burns itch like a bitch :/ i wish the dark knight came out this friday. i really wanna see heath ledger on a giant movie screen. i dont even care if he looks like a freakin weirdo in that movie he's still hot. no work all of next week. im excited for more free time. more time to spend with cody <3 gotta go, theres a vegetarian sandwich in the kitchen with my name on it...

No comments: