Thursday, July 10, 2008

fuuuuuuckkk youuu :)

you're a whore bag and you're really pissing me off. so get off the kitchen counter and go wash your filthy vaginaaaaa. blitch. i like my new myspace song. but i miss my old one because i loveddd it :/ thursday market tonight. i hope today is better than yesterday. getting kicked out of kurts house after being there for like three seconds wasn't very cool. then jamie and i left and lo and behold i ran into damion. grosss. but i didn't recognize him until i had passed him thank god. i'm going to buy the biggest icee tonight. why doesn't that look spelled right...icee...ah oh well. i'm worried...but i worry too much. i just yeah ah. fuckity fuck. do the helen keller and talk with your hips. i had the weirdest dream last night that involved a pineapple flavored condom. yeahhhhhhh it was interesting. but it made perfect sense i think. its something thats been on my mind a lot and im not talking about pineapple flavored condoms. i dont know why i haven't done it yet..i guess im just worried im going to mess up or something or like embarass myself. but i know they want it. hahahaha. ah fuck i think i've given too much away. i really really miss steph. :( my teeth hurt, fucken braces. i think people look at me differently now that they know about my personal life. but i dont want it to change. i dont want to seem any differently than i was before i started having.... but it seems like certain people view me as more of a whore now and i really hate it.

No comments: