Saturday, July 12, 2008

:/

the main reason for my happiness is at his house right now texting me :) jamies out at a party getting drunk and molested by jose and i dont care because he's a good guy hahaha im really tired but i kinda had some smirnoff so im not that tired but its not fun being buzzed and home alone. wow no parents home either. just me. fuck i wish my boyfriend was here. today is our five months :)))) i can't believe he's actually put up with my shit for this long. i can't say i've been the best girlfriend but i've tried. i know i can do better though. i dont know why i keep spilling this much because i know for a fact he reads these. i feel bad, i feel like i made him mad or upset or something but gahh idk. its hard to believe things i hear because i know how people exaggerate... especially people that like seeing other people hurt so they say the things that hit my weak spots. :/ last day of work is tomorrow, then a whole week off. yayyyy. i dont know what i'll do with my free time because jamies gonna be bleedin love and shit hahahahahaha. wow im not a nice sister at all. im sorry jamie :/ ohhh yeah i saw steph yesterday it was pretty random but i got to talk to her for like an hour. and i saw blake too. i miss them. i dont know how to end this. soooooo end.

1 comment:

Jonny said...

Interesting life you live.
I'm jonny by the way I came across your blog while browsing.
I really like it.
Well feel free to read/comment my posts.
I'd greatly appreciate it.
:]