Friday, July 4, 2008

woooooooooowwww

mood killer. i fucking go on here all happy and now i'm on the verge of tears. i hate this. fuck the fourth of july its the worst holiday ever created. i've never liked it its so fucking retarded and tonight is probably going to be the worst fourth of july ever for me. work is going to suck. i hope you enjoy the fireworks you fucking losers. oh and im really sick of people trying to keep shit from me. so work is going to blow. i have to walk there by myself. fucking kids going nuts. worrying about certain people while my friends have a "mind blowing experience" watching fireworks. how cool are you. fuck my friends. fucking druggies. someones going to overdose. someones going to get hurt or arrested. and you're all fucking stupid. first it was weed then coke then x then this. wow. i cant wait to see what you all will do next. i really wish i had friends i could be proud of. but i dont. i dont even know anymore. fuck. thanks a lot.

No comments: