Saturday, October 31, 2009


happy halloween. last night was terrible. c got mad because i was dancing with the same boy that hit on me at the last party. well i guess it was more than dancing. he was constantly trying to be all over me and it was a little awkward because i wasn't reciprocating the affection at all. i probably would have been able to make a better decision but i had been drinking a bit. thats no excuse though. i didn't even kiss him though. he kept trying to kiss me and stick his hands down my pants but i wouldn't let him. i just feel like i'm going in the opposite direction i should be going in to fix things with c. ugh. tonight probably won't be good. oh yeah thats my halloween costume. you can't see the socks or the boots in the pic though :/ i'll upload a better one when i get the chance

No comments: