Saturday, October 24, 2009

i already posted today butttttttt

today was the shittiest day of the week. the twenty dollars i gave c and c was used for something completely other than what i gave them the money for. the worst part was they havent manned up and apologized and they didn't tell me about it i had to find out from victoria. i can't believe the guy who supposedly likes me would do such a shitty thing like that and not tell me or apologize. and he stayed the night at some bitch's house too. what the fuck dude way to make me feel even worse.
then victoria and aaron start fighting. again. so i'm third wheeling it at her house while they bitch at each other.
finally she takes me to golden hill and my sister is incapacitated to say the least. fun night for sure.
tomorrow was supposed to be disneyland but i guess not anymore. i guess i'll spend tomorrow having a few talks with some people.

No comments: