Friday, October 2, 2009

i hate waiting for things to arrive in the mail. the anticipation is killing me. i spent $109 on one tank top so it better be worth it. and by paying that much money i should be getting it like today! i'm chugging oj like no other. hopefully the vitamin c keeps the demons away for this weekend.  party tonight in la habra. homecoming tomorrow. c bought his ticket. he wants to get a hotel tomorrow night. part of me says yes the other part says no. guess which part will probably give in haha. i spent my whole summer last year living in a hotel so they kinda turn me away now. but the idea of having a night completely to ourselves is really tempting. of course i'm sure people would want to come over and get trashed or something. its a dangerous idea. very dangerous. if i had it my way everyone would have to be out by midnight. i still don't know though. i'm not very good at saying no to people. and there are people i could imagine showing up who i wouldnt want to be there. like other girls haha. oh well i've got like one day to think about it. and we've only talked about it through text so maybe if we talk it over in person we could figure it out better. yesterday in oral interpretation i had to talk about a significant moment in my life. i chose to talk about last summer and how hard it was on me. it was really difficult, probably the most difficult assignment i've ever done, but i feel a lot better now. i think it actually helped me to be more open with my friends since i opened up to a class full of strangers. 
i still can't believe i met davey havok :D

No comments: