Thursday, October 29, 2009

ooh i forgot to mention yesterday, randall tried to get me to kiss him. and i had just finished talking about c with him. besides the fact that him and c are good friends, he should also have remembered that i have never reciprocated any feelings towards him ever since he confessed his love for me in february. it was a bit of a shock and i don't do very well in awkward situations like that. fjdkajl;aksjaklja. and thennnnn damion had to bring up every memory he had of me and him and proceeded to sing the song he dedicated to me. oh and i did i mention kerensa was five feet away? i like hanging out with jamie's group but if i'm constantly going to be put in awkward situations i don't know what i'm going to do.
last thursday market tonight.
randall was weird today too.
i don't understand why but it seemed like everyone wanted to talk to me today. i got stopped like four times walking down the street before i even got home. my neighbor peter invited me to his halloween party haha he only lives one house down from me. i wont be going to his party though unless i get home early enough, if i even go home that night. i was looking forward to this weekend but c and i haven't improved at all and i have a feeling things aren't going to get better between us soon :/ i don't know how we got to this point, we were getting pretty serious then all of a sudden he's practically ignoring me. i never should have gotten my hopes up.

No comments: