Wednesday, October 14, 2009

you've got exquisite taste. i've got the marks to show

mmm nothing like coming home to a screaming house.
dysfunctional family? i'd think so.
step dad who needs serious anger management.
mom trying to keep the whole family together.
sister who goes behind the family's back and hangs out with her ex and won't open up to anyone anymore. i almost feel like i'm living with a zombie.
and another sister who's thirteen and acts like she's the best shit thats ever happened. not to mention her diabetes fucks up her attitude since she can't keep it in control.
i'm not saying i'm the perfect child. i've got my skeletons too. sex drugs and parties. i'm almost sick of everything. the future looks disappointing. whats the point of growing up if there's nothing to look forward to? its impossible to get a job and the idea of me supporting myself on my own terrifies me because i don't think i can do it.
sorry for this depressing ass blog.

No comments: