Sunday, October 18, 2009

what happened to your queer party friends?

hungryyyy. last night was fun. i got hit on by a boy with the initials aj though. kinda awkward when c was like ten feet away and this boy is trying to feel up my ass. fun party though and i'm super glad jamie could be there at the end so i wasn't like alone or anything haha. the other night at babysitting c's mom introduced me to her friend as his girlfriend. awkward? maybe for him haha. i don't know if i should bring it up. it might not be as important as i'm making it out to be. but if his mom thinks i'm his girlfriend why doesn't he just go ahead and make it official already. oh well i'm content with how we stand so i guess an official title isn't that important. it's just the security though. blahhhhhhhh. haha i told dominic greco his girlfriend is a whore. oh my hahahahaha. someone should put a leash on me when i drink.
"i'd tear out my eyes for you my dear to see everything that you do...i'd tear out my soul for you my dear oh my dear anything to feel everything as you do"

No comments: