Saturday, October 24, 2009


i hate how it takes me a few listens to actually like a Muse song
i hate how i went to bed hating you and woke up loving you all over again, jut because of a stupid fucking dream i had. you didn't talk to me all week practically but last night you thought you could be cute and flirt with me?? then show up at my house last night at midnight for twenty bucks. you better fucking save me some. last weekend we were amazing and then this week you had to go all bi polar on me and we took like 92348917710192748734872 steps backward. i'm tired of having my feelings shoot way up for you then suddenly have them plummet all over again. if you want to enjoy the single life then tell me because i dont want to just be a weekend fuck. i'm so much more than that and YOU KNOW IT. so step up or i'm done with this for good. i just want your appreciation is that so hard?

anyways, i need a halloween costume asap. steph invited me to a halloween party and i'm very excited for that. i just need a costume. i'm not buying a 40 dollar one from party city, waste of money. i would rather put it together myself. i was thinking like maybe a lion. but lions are boys. so idk that was a bad idea i guess.

going to a play with jamie. have to watch "to kill a mockingbird" for oral interp. class. i've never read the book so i have no idea what this play is about. i hope it's good though. and then later tonight.. no idea. probably meeting up with the cody sandwich.

No comments: