Sunday, January 25, 2009

drugs

i just spent a bunch of time going through old posts. it made me see how much i've grown in just a year. i used to be so against drugs. i used to make a big deal out of them. i hated when c would do them and it used to stress me out. but now i don't make a big deal out of them and they pretty much don't worry me anymore when i see my friends do them (that kinda sounds bad but i don't mean it like that). i don't know what made me change and i sure as hell don't remember when this change occurred. but i didn't change for anyone. and i don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. and there's actually something i'm really worried about but i'm not going to say it just yet. also, i hate when people try to get me to smoke weed. if i wanna try it i'll do it when i'm ready. yeah just because i've tried way worse drugs doesn't make me want to try weed just because its safer. i don't see why people are so shocked at my decisions. i do things I want to do. not the things everyone else is doing. goodnight. icgyoomh

No comments: