Tuesday, January 20, 2009

stressing

i have a lot of homework tonight. two essays. a research thing. read chapter one in human sexuality and study for quiz. also take a shower eat dinner and plan my outfit for tomorrow. awesome. so i spend my time on blogspot complaining instead of actually doing shit. haha. wow. my throat hurts. i get two hundred dollars tomorrow towards books. that will get me like one book hahahahaha. no. i only need to buy 2 for reading and then i'll be set. yay! so hopefully i have money left over and then i can save that for my tattoo. which i still haven't decided on. i need ideas people!!!! i'm so stressed out over so much. i'm at this point where i'm uncertain on so many things, even my future. i've been debating whether i really want to work with animals or not. thats so scary because i've wanted to do that for so long but now i'm not sure anymore :( 

No comments: