Thursday, January 29, 2009

even my own sister hides things from me

forgetting to tell me something jamie?? whatever. found out we came as romans will be playing chain reaction. awesome :) have homework i gotta finish before class. totally forgot about it until now. hahahahaha shitttt. i hate when people try to talk to me about things i can't relate to. no i don't know anything about cars so shut up about them. i watched the worst video ever in the whole entire world yesterday. its called three guys one hammer or something like that. well its basically a guy being brutally murdered and dying a slow fucking painful death. basically. i would rather watch my ex boyfriend and my best friend have sex in front of me than watch that video ever again. i sat in the chair for twenty minutes afterwards literally in shock. i have never ever experienced feelings like that before. and i'm pretty sure it fucked me up mentally because i had the worst dreams ever last night. three fucking dreams last night and none of them were good. wow. i hope today is better. idk though. nothing seems exciting, nothing to look forward to. everyone plans on getting fucked up tomorrow. but that is nothing new. i don't know what i'll do tomorrow. oh yeah movies with justin and mindy haha. gonna go see taken. and then i'll probably end up playing mommy and taking care of my friends. woo.

No comments: