Thursday, January 29, 2009

i write way too fucking much on here. 22 posts so far this year and its only january. i'm pretty sure i aced my vocab test today. get to sleep in tomorrow too. i stretched my left ear to a zero. kurt only had one taper so i have to stretch them one at a time. its okay since no one notices my plugs anyways haha. kinda got in a fight with bre today :/ over dumb shit. but i over reacted. my ears a bit sore. today while my mom and dad were in target i took the car for a joy ride with jamie haha. i kinda drove a little too fast hahahahaha. and i'm not good at parking in the diagonal slots in the parking lots. but i'll improve. i think i'm going to be busy tomorrow. "the last house on the left" looks like a really really good movie. i hope it comes out soon. its still really early and i'm tired already. spaghetti factory for dinner tonight, it was pretty tasty. i wanna go to the san diego zoo. who's down to take the train with me??

No comments: