Tuesday, January 13, 2009

im so over it

or am i? school was pretty chill today, my reading professor reminds me of my papa :) i gotta get the rest of my books though. already had english homework, pretty lame. whatever though. imma stay posi haha no worrying for me :) today was alright, i shouldn't have gotten to the campus at 9 when i had class at 1:30 though. i guess i thought i would be spending a lot of time getting my books hahahaha. a lot of my relationships with people seem different lately. hard to describe but i feel like certain people who i used to be super close with are more distant lately. its probably my fault, theres so much going on in my head lately :/ i feel like i need to accomplish all these things in such a short amount of time and make good impressions on everyone and i'm trying to make everyone happy but then i end up forgetting i also need to make myself happy and i don't even know what i need to do to make myself happy. the best thing about myself is also my downfall.
i hope this entry makes sense. i'm so tired. 

No comments: