Monday, January 12, 2009

first day of school

had its good moments and bad. the only class i'm pretty worried about is english 60. my teacher flat out admitted she's tough. mmm found out bad news today. its like we take 2 steps forward than 287329729 steps back. and we were just becoming friends again :/ alright i'll just fucking spill it: today the first things to come out of a certain someones mouth were that they fucked my boyfriend when he was my boyfriend at the time. so the cheating rumor ended up being TRUE :/ wow. the most ridiculous part of this is i wasn't that upset by it. does this mean i'm over him? or just used to all the things he's done to hurt me that i've just grown numb to anything new i find out? i have no idea. but like whatever i doubt this is going to change our friendship because i've wanted us to be friends again for so long i don't want to put this between our relationship. oh dear i hope i never end up like jim carrey in me myself and irene haha. 
human sexuality is going to be way fun. i can already tell. only one class tomorrow. yay. but i'll be getting my books and ish tomorrow so i'm going to school at like 7 am just to get everything taken care of haha. weather needs to cool down. everyone needs to cool down. ha. 
"i know you never meant to do everything you put me through its okay i forgive you. just know that when you see me cringe sometimes i'm trying to rid the poison from my mind" 

No comments: