Friday, January 9, 2009

roll the dice

it seems you care about me more than i care about you but deep down its really me that cares more.  thomas' 18th birthday tonight. hope all goes well. doubt it though. fuck you and your ridiculously green eyes. school in 3 days. shittttt. watching the begin transmission videos. theres a lot of weird people out there. but there was some really interesting ones there too. go kill the lights we'll glow till morning comes. gotta love itunes on shuffle. i'm taking medicine to cure my sickness but for some reason i'm still stuffy :/  i discovered the boy version of me haha. well he's reallyyyyyy similar but no one can be exactly like me :) that would be weird dating him though...ah i hate when guys try to make plans with me on a friday and i'm not even that close with them. like why the hell would i want to spend my friday evening with some guy who i don't really know? that sounds so bitchy. but i don't want them to get the idea its a date. ask me to hang out on a wednesday or something. but no mondays once house comes back on which is the 19th :) 

No comments: