Sunday, January 25, 2009

jizz in my pants

"i jizz right in my pants every time you're next to me. and when we're holding hands it's like having sex with me. you say i'm premature i just call it ecstasy." i freaking love that song. it makes me so so happy. today was fun. tomorrow is school. pretty gay. i'm pretty sure i got all my homework done though so thats good. its going to be cold tomorrow. well cold for california at least. i was doing pretty good then i had a minor slip today but it should be good for now. its all in my head. i hope. i only wish i had someone to relate to. i found out steph lives down the street from me too. that makes me really happy. hopefully i can go over there and see her and blake :) wow i have writers block. i knew i came on here to write about something and i completely forgot what it was. hopefully it will come to me tomorrow. i wish it was friday.

No comments: