Saturday, January 31, 2009

i forgot to paint my nails

oh well. theres a million other things i could be doing right now. for some reason though this seemed more interesting. my current favorite song is kinda depressing. but i love it. i was glad he apologized for last night. he's not that bad of a kid i just can't like himmm. and i really don't want him to start liking me. i think.

i'm really bad at talking to people who i don't wanna talk to. it puts me in a bad mood every time he texts me. i wish he got the hint. i could never reply to any of his texts and he probably would still text me. no matter how many times i say no to hanging out he doesn't get the hint. i don't know what to do. :(

super bowl tomorrow. moms making me stay home :/ oh well she's making good food i guess. it will give me time to do my english and human sexuality homework too since i have a bad habit of waiting until the last day to do it. 

today, hopefully, turns out well. 

No comments: